Friday, June 1, 2012

Bring Back My Bar

I've blogged before about my love for Scentsy wickless candles but I have some exciting news that makes me love this product even more. For the entire month of July, Scentsy is doing a "Bring Back my Bar" special. Twenty retired, top-rated scents are being brought back for one last time. I have never smelt any of these scents before but I'm so excited to try them! Cashmere and Watermelon Patch are top on my list. But the best part of this deal is these bars are only $5! So this is a great time to start your Scentsy addiction. Here is a list of the available scents 
(click on the picture to zoom)


If you are interested in trying Scentsy, check out Afton's website. You can see everything Scentsy has to offer and order directly from her website. She is a top seller and offers the best customer service! 
(Keep in mind Scentsy makes the perfect gift for just about anyone!)


No comments:

Post a Comment