Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fashions for the Forth

Happy 4th of July!! Celebrating America's birthday wouldn't be complete with a great outfit to showcase at your 4th of July festivities. Here are a few of my favorite holiday looks, courtesy of Pinterest.

I'll start out with a casual outfit, great for a family cookout. I am a huge fan of the sheer blouse and colored shorts. I probably would have paired them with a neutral nude or tan wedge instead of the red shoes. I also would have added in an oversized gold watch. I do love the white earrings and Tory bag though!


For my second outfit, I picked this red, white & blue navy dress. Not as casual as outfit #1, but still comfortable. I think the dress is amazing but I'm not too big on the shoes. I'll take an espadrille wedges over cork any day. I do love the gold jewelry they accessorized with though. The petite starfish necklace is a great summer staple. 


This last dress would be for a more formal event. I love the elegant back and side cutouts of the dress. I would pair it with a red or blue heel for a pop of color. A very sophisticated, yet patriotic, statement. 


Hope everyone has a fun & safe 4th of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment